cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intune Request Status Stuck on "Pending Deployment"

We are running App Broker 2022 R1 SP1 and recently configured Intune.  Everything seems to be working fine except for the requests status.

Even though the software gets installed successfully on the client computer, the request status in App Broker will stay stuck on "Pending Deployment" until it eventually times out and fails a few days later.

What Graph API call is App Broker using to get the deployment status?

My app registration has the "DeviceManagementApps.ReadWrite.All" and "DeviceManagementManagedDevices.Read.All" permissions, which I would think should allows App Broker to check the installation status, but I'm still getting the following error in the Intune.log:

Error while retrieving status for the machine: ************ & Application ID: b47274a6-0a43-441f-9420-68455dc99fc6 Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request).

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

A few weeks ago, Microsoft deprecated the API that App Broker was using to check the status. This has since been resolved in App Broker 2023 R1.. In addition, a hotfix has been made available for both App Broker 2022 R1 and 2022 R1 SP1. Can you please open a support case for this? We'll provide you with the appropriate hotfix via the support case. 

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

A few weeks ago, Microsoft deprecated the API that App Broker was using to check the status. This has since been resolved in App Broker 2023 R1.. In addition, a hotfix has been made available for both App Broker 2022 R1 and 2022 R1 SP1. Can you please open a support case for this? We'll provide you with the appropriate hotfix via the support case. 

Will do.  Thanks Charles!

Thanks Nate.. I've attached the hotfix, and provided instructions in the support case..