cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intune Catalog Item Visibility Limited by Azure AD Security Group

We would like to be able to restrict the visibility of certain Intune catalog items to members of Azure AD cloud security groups.

Does anyone know if this feature is planned to be implemented in the future, or if there is currently some workaround I'm missing?

(1) Solution

I'm not aware of a formal request for this capability.  Please submit an Idea for this.  The workaround would be to sync your Azure AD groups with on-prem AD and use the existing feature for visibility conditions based on AD groups.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

I'm not aware of a formal request for this capability.  Please submit an Idea for this.  The workaround would be to sync your Azure AD groups with on-prem AD and use the existing feature for visibility conditions based on AD groups.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

It is my understanding that the group writeback feature of Azure AD Connect is still in preview and not meant for use in production, but I suppose we could script something to sync AAD group members back to on-prem AD groups.

In the meantime, I have submitted an enhancement request here --> https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/ideas/AB-I-107

Thanks for confirming!