cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Approval Keywords

Just want to confirm that 'Flexible Approval - Approval Keywords' and 'Flexible Approval - Reject Keywords' ARE case sensitive.

From my testing they seem to be.

Thanks.

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
I just took a look at the code, and it appears that the keywords are NOT case sensitive.. App Portal does a toUpper() on both the keywords in the notification, and to the response, and then does the comparison.. If you are changing the approval keywords notification, then be sure to restart the ESD Service after the change.. If you are seeing inconsistent results, then perhaps it is an issue with the notifications being cached in memory.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
I just took a look at the code, and it appears that the keywords are NOT case sensitive.. App Portal does a toUpper() on both the keywords in the notification, and to the response, and then does the comparison.. If you are changing the approval keywords notification, then be sure to restart the ESD Service after the change.. If you are seeing inconsistent results, then perhaps it is an issue with the notifications being cached in memory.
You are right. I retested. Thanks.