cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment technology links within App Portal 2021 R2 Upgrade are not working

Hello,

Below topics from the App Portal Upgrade 2021 R2 Notes are having same page link and it is not working.

1. Configuring Your Deployment Technology

2. Entering Common Deployment Technology Settings 

Page Link -  http://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/appportal2016/default.htm#helplibrary/AP_Deployment_Common.htm

Is "deployment technology configuration" documentation available for the "App Portal 2021 R2" upgrade?

Also, can we directly upgrade from App Portal 2021 R1 to 2022 R1?

Thanks!

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for spotting those broken links. I believe they are meant to go to the following URLs:

For guidance on upgrading, see the Installation Guide for the version you are looking to upgrade to. Here's a link to the relevant section in the 2021 R2 version of the guide (which is the same version as the URL identified in your post): Upgrading the App Portal Web Site

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for spotting those broken links. I believe they are meant to go to the following URLs:

For guidance on upgrading, see the Installation Guide for the version you are looking to upgrade to. Here's a link to the relevant section in the 2021 R2 version of the guide (which is the same version as the URL identified in your post): Upgrading the App Portal Web Site

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
GregBirk
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Thanks for reaching out!

In addition to ChrisG's reply below we wanted to let you know the page is now updated with a fix to the links:
https://docs.flexera.com/appportal/2021r2/ig/Content/helplibrary/AP_PerformUpgradeRunUpgrader.htm