cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Item Details Report

know this is a old and not related question i am asking again here, but would like to know all catalog items created for last year and their details report.

could some one help me

(2) Solutions
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

The following query shoud get you headed in the right direction:

select CreatedOn, PackageTitle, PackageDesc from wd_webpackages where CreatedOn >= DATEADD(year,-1,GETDATE())

The WD_Webpackages table contains the majority of information about all of your catalog items.

View solution in original post

The WD_SiteToAdvert table should have details about the SCCM packages tied to catalog items.  You should be able to join that table with your previous report (WD_WebPackages) to get the report you're looking for.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

The following query shoud get you headed in the right direction:

select CreatedOn, PackageTitle, PackageDesc from wd_webpackages where CreatedOn >= DATEADD(year,-1,GETDATE())

The WD_Webpackages table contains the majority of information about all of your catalog items.

appreciate your quick response, finally i got one solution very quick.

need another help please, we are trying to build a report with all catalog items in portal and their associate package id in SCCM

The WD_SiteToAdvert table should have details about the SCCM packages tied to catalog items.  You should be able to join that table with your previous report (WD_WebPackages) to get the report you're looking for.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".