cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal : Exporting results of (View All Items)

Hi Flexerans,

Is there any way to export a sort of report of "View All Items"  results under Catalog Items? I have about 4000 items and need to export them to csv , for example.

2023-10-12_17-14-22.png

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

There is no way to export "view all items". With that being said, it would be easy enough to run a query and export the results. The following query will give you more or less what you see under view all catalog items. You can always add more columns as necessary.

select PackageID, PackageTitle,
Case Type WHEN '1' THEN 'General' WHEN '15' THEN 'Application' WHEN '0' THEN 'Package' WHEN '0' THEN 'Package' WHEN '25' THEN 'JAMF' WHEN '28' THEN 'Intune' WHEN '4' THEN 'Task Sequence'END AS PackageType,
CreatedOn, FUID as Licensed,
Case PackageVisible WHEN '0' THEN 'False' WHEN '1' THEN 'True' END AS enabled,
Case PackageRequest WHEN '0' THEN 'False' WHEN '1' THEN 'True' END AS Approval
from WD_WebPackages

Note that I was a little lazy when it came to the packageType column.. There are a couple of less common packageTypes that I did not handle ion the Case.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

There is no way to export "view all items". With that being said, it would be easy enough to run a query and export the results. The following query will give you more or less what you see under view all catalog items. You can always add more columns as necessary.

select PackageID, PackageTitle,
Case Type WHEN '1' THEN 'General' WHEN '15' THEN 'Application' WHEN '0' THEN 'Package' WHEN '0' THEN 'Package' WHEN '25' THEN 'JAMF' WHEN '28' THEN 'Intune' WHEN '4' THEN 'Task Sequence'END AS PackageType,
CreatedOn, FUID as Licensed,
Case PackageVisible WHEN '0' THEN 'False' WHEN '1' THEN 'True' END AS enabled,
Case PackageRequest WHEN '0' THEN 'False' WHEN '1' THEN 'True' END AS Approval
from WD_WebPackages

Note that I was a little lazy when it came to the packageType column.. There are a couple of less common packageTypes that I did not handle ion the Case.

Thank you, Charles. That was a good approach.

I really appreciate your help always.