cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal Support for SCCM 1511

Hi,

Can Flexera App Portal integrate with SCCM 1511 ?? and is it supported ?
Also how to get Evaluation version of Flexera App Portal ?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Mayur
(8) Replies
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi Mayur,

I will suggest visiting this page to get contacted on how you can eval AppPortal --> http://www.flexerasoftware.com/enterprise/company/about/contact-us/. Please fill in the information and you will be contacted to discuss further about AppPortal.

Thanks!
Any word on the first question? Is SCCM 1511 officially supported by App Portal? If not, any roadmap as to when it will be?
Yes we have been using SCCM 1602 but we did upgrade AppPortal to SP4 first - which is a bigger task and just a patch. There are some SQL changes. The Release Note for AppPortal SP4 has the details.
Good point, it is a great idea to review the release notes for Service Pack 4. Depending on your environment, there may be a few different approaches you may have to take. As an example, a single ConfigMgr current branch environment, an existing App Portal environment partnered with an in-place ConfigMgr upgrade (ConfigMgr 2012 to current branch), or a side-by-side ConfigMgr migration in an existing App Portal environment. The release notes should have you well covered.
how this i do undersstand pleasa hlep me:)
Mayur Gharat wrote:
Hi,

Can Flexera App Portal integrate with SCCM 1511 ?? and is it supported ?
Also how to get Evaluation version of Flexera App Portal ?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Mayur

Please write, did you find answer for this question? If yes - write details.
We would like to see a single web portal, preferably HTML-based
thanks yous this already share information