cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

.ISM files ??

Using the Developer within the Admin Studio I loaded up an existing MSI file, made 2 changes to the file (in the properties) and saved it. It was saved as an .ISM file.How do I install this file? I need to install the original MSI and the changes I...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Action VB Script...

I get an error stating 'loop' without 'do'. What is wrong with this? Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")CfgPath = Session.Property("SystemFolder") & "drivers\etc\services"CfgTmp = "C:\Winnt\System32\Drivers\Etc\services.tmp"Set Fin ...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuner Issues

I have a MSI that I loaded up into my Tuner. I then set a path to the MST file and picked CREATE RESPONSE TRANSFORMIt ran my MSI and I answered all of my windows (next, ok, next etc......)I then made 1 registry change and saved it.I then ran the fil...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Language packs

I just bought the Western language pack thing for my admin studio because i need to repack german software.I open the project, convert it in the wizard, double click the ism and always still...NO LANGUAGE SUPPORT?????????????? whats this then?and b...

Dialogs

Yes, what you said should work. And it does not have to be Palm Pilot 4.1, it can be any MSI that prompts the user for there name.But what Palm does is it creates a folder called c:\program files\%username%\............. So you have to have the use...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packaging VNC Client

Hi, I get an error Mapping NT services from registry information to the ServiceInstall and ServiceControl tables *** Error: COM Error #0x800403eeHow do I fix this?Clive

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Permissions problem

I am using AdminStudio Pro 3.5 to repackage applications for delivery to Windows XP clients from a Windows 2000 Active Directory.I have an app that was supplied with an .msi file and I have used Tuner to create a transform for this .msi. Included in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackage for multiple operating systems

I am attempting to repackage a very large (1GB of files) application. The target operating systems are Windows 9x and Windows XP.I have captured both of these installations and complied into seperate MSI's.What I need assistance with isa) During the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos