cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Uninstalling Isscript8

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to uninstall isscript8.msi. When trying to uninstall, it comes up with a message saying the product is not installed. I.e. its not registered that the msi installed, although the files are on the pc.regards

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

undefined lib

Hello, when trying to repackage an application with snapshot I get many "undefined lib..." messages. Any help on how to create a clean msi that will be distributed by gpo's and assigned to a computer? By the way, I'm using adminstudio 5.0. Thanks in ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 2738

hi all, my team -member is stuck up with a strange problem. He has packaged a basic MSI application. When we install for the first time, it installs fine and uninstalls fine. there is no problem regarding functinality too. but when he tries to ...

command line and maintenance mode

Our package is installed with a command line (i.e. CMD=1, CMD=2, or CMD=3). Everything installs correctly. If the application is repaired or if a different user logs on to the computer then the cached version of the MSI is run.My question is there ...

ICE03 Invalid identifier/ format string

Hi,I've got a proplem with repackaging an application..I don't know how to solve it, can somebody help me?When I validate the packet I got 14 errors:ICE03 Error Invalid identifier; Table: AdvtExecuteSequence, Column: Action, Key(s): IS1"," http://dar...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identical keywords in INI files?

I am using AdminStudio 3.01 and am using Author. After repackaging an installer, I found that one of the INI files was not automatically added to the INI list. It turns out that the file has many, many lines with identical keywords under each section...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

alternative shortcuts for transform file

Hello all,I created a transform file for an office installation succesfully, the problem is that I need to add some other shortcuts for word and excel to several alternative folders.I can't get it to work, could someone post a step-by-step in order t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package Reinstalling

I have just repackaged some software with AdminStudio 5 and the package keeps reinstalling everytime the program starts up. Older versions of this package is deployed throughout our company and working fine, they were packaged using Wininstall LE th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie - self repair, how?

I'm currently evaluating InstallShield AdminStudio and trying to figure out how to use the self-repair feature for MSI installs. I've searched this site for any information but haven't found anything that helped me understand this.Specifically, I ha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Message During Installing MSI

HiI am getting following error message when I am installing msi"1: The installation cannot be run by directly launching the MSI package; you must run setup.exe". But my requirement is to run from msi. Advise what changes will be required in msi to ru...

Kapilk2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos