cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Admin Studio Pro 5.0 Installation Error 1713

When Installing Admin Studio Pro 5.0 I get the following error when it starts to do the actual install. ""Error 1713. Installshield cannot install one of its required products. Contact your technical support group."" Can anyone help me out with what ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change an existing Installation??

We have Roxio Easy CD 6 installed on several workstations with all the available options installed. I created an .MST file to install the product with the basic necessary options. I tried running the msi install with the transforms options and the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating a new installer from an existing installer

Hi everybody,I am new to the DevStudio 9 community, as I just began using it. Previously, I had created an installer using an earlier version of DevStudio. I had done this about 8-10 months ago, and have now forgotten the configuration settings I had...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

.irp file with Repackage message

I am new to AdminStudio ver5.0. I have a training guide that was given to me by someone who attended the AdminStudio course. I am on doing the exercises and ran into an issue.I am using the Multi-Snapshot method of repackaging. I am using the Samp...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New user question

Good afternoon, I've created a transform and am trying to add the copying of a file to the target workstation. I followed the help dialog and dragged the file from the source computer's directory tree and dropped it onto the desired destination fol...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need AdminStudio 3rd Party Manual

I have tried to understand AdminStudio 5.0 but continue to get frustrated everytime I try to use it. I wonder if there is an Instructional Manual that I can buy online or at a local computer store that can explain the process of packaging to me in a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with an insatllshield need HELP

I am a newer user to the admin studio. i have been having a lot of problems with a few peices of software. I am able to create a packet for a peice of software to be puched but i keep getting message "The wizard was interrupted before Ph Science Expl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager not identifying some files added

Hi everyone,I'm having a problem where Repackager is not identifying all changed/added files. The files I've noticed so far are in the Fonts folder (but there could be others). I've checked the exclusion list over and over again, and they are not exc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio 5.5

Does Admin Studio 5.5 let you take an InstallShield Professional built software package and "repackage" that if you will? Is it still required that you actually install it and then do a setup intent scan or something similiar? The reason I ask is I...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos