cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Options.ini

I set most of SIS (System Information Stream), Add/Remove Programs, Product Property information with Options.ini, and my .ism's reflect none of these entries.

tattman by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple versions of a application from one setup

Hi,I am a new bie to IS. I do not know what I am trying to achieve using IS Pro 6.3 is possible or not, please give me suggestions and show me the path.My requirement is to Build a setup which would install multiple versions of my application (NEPars...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How identify driver locations

I am trying to package ActiveSync 7.1. The package works but when I plug in the PocketPC it can't find the location of the driver. I have to manually point it to C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\drivers. I already did a comparison using snapshop...

brothe by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing an entry in the config.nt file

I have an application that requires the config.nt file be changed. One of the entries needs to be changed to files=255. I can easily replace the file with the install but that's not a good thing. I need to be able to change this setting in the file w...

brothe by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change installation drive

Gday all!We have a whole bunch of applications packaged to install to the [ProgramFilesFolder], which ends up being c:\Program Files. Now we want to install the same apps on a Citrix server, where the D drive is the only drive with enough space. I as...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photoshop elements 2.0

I have been trying to repackage photoshop elements. i run the snapshot to get the .inc and then take that into developer i get a bunch of errors regarding the product code they are ic33 errors. After fixing those in the registry or at least thinking ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

McAfee 7.0 Upgrade

Ok, I have created the McAfee 4.5.1 app into an MSI and it is installed on over 1100 machines. We just received the McAfee 7.0 and I am trying to use the Upgrade from the Upgrade code from Tuner, in the Setup Properties, and it does not remove the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VirusScan Digital Signature Error

Hi,I am currently trying to automate the VirusScan Enterprise 7.0 installation, but it is not digital signed. The following error message occurd during the installation, Digital signature not found in Anti-virus file system filter, do you want to co...

Sherry by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclusion list and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\*

The various default exclusion files that ship with installshield have HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\* excluded. Why is this? Is this information not important or is it supposed to be stored somewhere else?I also note that when converting fro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

'No language Support' error after installing Value Pack 2

I have been running InstallShield AdminStudio 3.5 Pro with Value Pack 1 for some time with no problems. I recently (foolishly as it turns out!) noticed the existence of VP 2 and installed it. Since then I have been unable to open any project created ...