cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

After package uninstall, WSH breaks

I packaged an application and it installs properly. However when it is removed it apparently breaks the Windows Script Host. There is a vb script for the login that cannot run now. I get this message:Script: \logon.vbsLine: 25Char: 5Error: Could n...

wheelz by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reboot

Hello,I use a REBOOT property = F in my MSI file.When I finished the installation of MSI appear a message with YES or NO REBOOT.But I no want that appear this message. I want that in the finish of installation, a automatically REBOOT.What is the Prop...

En passant (& ) sign invisable

Dear reader,I repackaged "Spybot - Search & Destroy", which works well.The product-name is also "Spybot - Search & Destroy", so the MSI name is the same.However, I found out that the wizard does not display the sign, it is substituted by _ (underscor...

creating mst with Adminstudio Or Custom Wizard

Hi there,We are looking at the possibilities to use AdminStudio in combination with Office xp using a mst file. Before Adminstudio we used the Custom Wizard from the office resource kit. There you can configure various things, including the location ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me - Internal Error 2343

Hello,I have a big problem...With InstallShield i made a msi package.With installshield the package work very good.No error messages.But when i go install in other pc appear this message: "Internal Error 2343", and not install application.Help me ple...

How to force a reboot at end of installation

Hi Everyone,I'm curious as to how to force a reboot at the end of a package. I've tried adding the property REBOOT=FORCE and also the Schedulereboot action, with no luck. Obviously I am doing something wrong, does anyone have step by step isntruction...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuner - ICE38

Hi ,i created a transform file using Tuner , can't figure how do i resolved this ice38 error , appreciate anyone could advise ....seem like help on Tuner is still very limited ....ICE38 ERROR Component CST_COMPONENT installs to user profile. It must ...

VB Script Experts Pls

In the Registry, the value for SiteID must be a unique number on each machine. THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE. ONLY ONE MACHINE CAN HAVE THE VALUE "1".[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EyeOnn\Eentry\Comppany]"SiteID"="1"How do i take care of this ?????Ur s...

Other forums to try

Hi Guys and Gals,Just to let you know, I find this forum to be quite slow, and a lot of the time I don't get any response. There are other forums around though, I use www.appdeploy.com and find it excellent, though specific adminstudio questions migh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positions available in Dallas, TX and Houston, TX

We have 4 open positions for setup developers with STRONG repackaging skills in Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.This is a very large project for a major corporation and it requires a minimum of 2 years doing setup development AND repackaging.It is also be...

LewisQ by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos