cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Can't build msi for MS Access 2003 runtime

I'm having misery trying to repackage an Access 2003 Runtime installation into msi format. I'm very new to the program and don't know how to decipher the installation log. I've tried Installation Monitoring mode and Snapshot mode. Has anyone out t...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package Cleaner

Does anyone have any experience with Package Cleaner? I’ve downloaded the demo, but it doesn’t show me much more than a interactive brochure. There is a single glowing review about it on the web. As a new repackager I might be interested in using ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with multistring values in registry !!

Hi! I have problems with registry multistring values with Adminstudio 5.5. When i look from repackager those values everything seems to be ok , there is few multistring values as there should be, but when i convert it to ism file or msi everything un...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Variable searched for a folder

I search a variable wich I can use in the Installshield Tuner.My Problem is, that I wish to add some settings to an ini-File who is always on the system. But I have problems with different OS Languages. English XP:C:\Documents and Settings/...German ...

HKCU Confusion

Okay. I'm trying to customize an install for Calendar Creator. I've been editing the vendor MSI and I've run into a small problem. My customer wants the application to be loaded with some specific preferences, but it doesn't seem to work out. The...

mxl0b23 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shortcut

Hello,When I install a MSI, the shortcut that I create in Start Menu\Programs appear in All Users.But I want that shortcut appear only in the user that install aplicattion.The shortcut appear in Documents and settings\All Users... , and i want that s...

After package uninstall, WSH breaks

I packaged an application and it installs properly. However when it is removed it apparently breaks the Windows Script Host. There is a vb script for the login that cannot run now. I get this message:Script: \logon.vbsLine: 25Char: 5Error: Could n...

wheelz by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos