cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

OS Snapshot in AS 6 - not working

I have recently upgraded to AdminStudio 6 Professional. When I try to run OsSnapshot.exe on my reference computer, I receive a message saying "This feature requires AdminStudio Professional Edition". When I run OsSnapshot.exe on the computer where I ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining two MSI's and running them in order?

Hello - I have an installation package pack1.exe. I created an MSI out of this package, but embedded in that package is VBA6.msi (I believe it's a Visual Basic Runtime.) When REPACKAGE pack1.exe - I get a good looking PACK1.MSI and can install - but ...

IS Admin studio config

Hi all, I have been forced to convert to IS from Wise and are having a few issues which with Wise seemed so easy. I cant seem to find how to access the workflow tools when doing a repackage without installing the 400 install of IS. I know there is th...

Error launching evaluation version

Adminstudio 6 Evaluation installed on my development machine,Running repackager remotely from target machine, works fine, click to launch repackager wizard, and get a message box with the title text in it.Is this functionality turned off for the eval...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEPLOYMENT TEST : BUG ??! :mad:

hey !!!I test adminstudio 6.0 (evaluation) but i have lots of problems with predeployment test.i work with windows xp.IE 6.iis is started.i have ASP.NET permissions to folders "adminstudio Shared".ASP.net is registered with IIS (.../aspnet_regiis.exe...

eroc75 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ConflictSolver AdStudio 6

I am trying to find out what rights to give a user so that they can access an SQL database and perform conflicts and conflict resolution, but not import into the database. We are using SQL Enterprise Manager v8.0. We are not using AMS. Thanks

No "Media" folder in DevStudio

We are running AdminStudio 5.5, which contains DevStudio 9.01 with SP1. AdminStudio is installed on two workstations (we have licenses for both) but for some reason one DevStudio installation has a "Media" folder in the "Installation Designer" which...

Blank ISM from imported .INC

Gday all!I am having a weird problem, done lots of snapshots of applications without any problems, but this particular app, snapshots fine, opens up in repackager, all the files and registry settings are there, and not excluded, the installdir is set...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clean System Recommendation

Sorry if this question has been asked but,We have a mix of Windows 2000 and Windows XP. During the packaging process should I use a system with no updates or Service Packs or should I patch the system completely before repackaging and app. Also sho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos