cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

File security via Tuner

Hi all,I'm customizing an application by create a MST file for the supplier provided MSI. Everything goes ok but I need to change the security setting of the files. In the Installshield Tuner I don't find a option to this like you can do it in the De...

BartVa by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is "Response File Wizard"?

Hello, I am a new InstallShield user. I am attempting to use InstallShield Tuner to create a .MST file. In the Welcome message it says: Tip: Use the response file wizard to create your transform. The response file wizard enables you to create your ...

Adobe Reader & Adobe Pro

Our requirement is v need to have both adobe reader & acrobat pro application on the same machine when specific user who has license to Adobe acrobat pro, When double clicks on .pdf file should open with Adobe acrobat pro software else with Adobe rea...

Merge Modules conflicting in Conflict Solver

Hi all,Just wondering how, and if anyone has dealt with the problem of conflicts between Merge Modules within Conflict Solver?I've also noticed that the current Merge modules available are quite out of date when compared against Win XP SP2. Are there...

taylors by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Guide?

Does anybody know where I might download the User Guide for FLEXnet Admin Studio 7? Cheers.

ccx172 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding files to a user's profile

Is there a way to include files in an MSI file which will be applied to every user's profile not the "All Users" profile. This should occur for all existing profiles along with any new profiles. Other legacy packaging solutions provide this functio...

Call DLL custom action limitations??

Hello,This is my first post here as I just regirestered to this forum.I was recently forced (project's requirements) to use InstallShield AdminStudioand since I was using Wise for past 8 years or so, I'm really confused with this one.I have a problem...

jarekp by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMD - command in Custom Action

Hello, i am again here in the forum and would like a question to a MSI package to ask. The following problem: How do following CMD - command in a Custom Action have to look? „net localgroup administrator mydomain\global_group /add“ I tested any ...

ritze82 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Path Assistance

I'm packaging the driver and application for Kensington MouseWorks 6.20. SetupCapture works perfectly well, it all compiles correctly, with one notable exception. I get the following error;ISDEV : warning -3114: Application path [MOUSEWORKS1] does ...