cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Can't get auto update to work (secure proxy etc)

Ever since I installed adminstudio I have been unable to get updates. I am behind a secure proxy that requires authentication. I haven't been able to find a way to set up adminstudio to handle this.

calref by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuner: 1620 Creation of summary information failed

I have a fairly basic transform for Office XP that I have modified just in the product code setup property. When I try to save it I get the above error. It also says check whether you have enough space and that you are not currently trying to run th ...

em-jpk by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cab include MSI

hello sorry for my english but i'm french,:-)I would built a package MSI of Acrobat Reader 7 but when a launch my MSI, I'm an error because I'm not the Cabinet file.how include Cab file in MSI file ???? Thanks

Strange error -1024 building repackager output

I have captured an install using repackager, and am now trying to build it into an msi. The following error is preventing it building...ISDEV : error -1024: The source file "D:\Packages\SAPFE+ capture\WindowsFolder\Installer\[\{]6980A820-287D-4D56-99...

calref by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio 11 Bug???

I'm trying to add items to the RemoveFile table.When I do this I get an X in front of the row and all the other columns are locked. I have to save the project and reopen it to edit the other columns.After the project is reopened I have one extra row ...

Entering Serial Number via MST

Hi, Is it possible to Use The Tuner part of Admin Studio 6 Pro to insert a serial number into a manufacturers MSI? Basically to create an MST file with the serial number in. Could someone explain to me how I can do this please.Thanks Shaun

Custom Action Limited to Install Only

I am trying to package a plotting program for our Architecture department. The package removes an existing plotting printer forces a reboot, and then completes 2 custom actions after the reboot to install the new printer, finally scheduling a final ...