cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Application Path Assistance

I'm packaging the driver and application for Kensington MouseWorks 6.20. SetupCapture works perfectly well, it all compiles correctly, with one notable exception. I get the following error;ISDEV : warning -3114: Application path [MOUSEWORKS1] does ...

Another AdminStudio 11 bug?

I'm adding files to the [USERPROFILE] dir, but all the files end up in the root (i.e. c:\), that's not where I expected to find them. :cool:

AdminStudio WF Manager - your thoughts please

I have to purchase either Wise or AdminStudio for a large client and I was wondering if anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the project management tools for either product.InstallShield has the "WorkFlow Manger" and Wise has a more basic too...

Installtailor

While creating MST file using Installtailor it says.. it doen't support hidden dailog box? & contiues creating mst file. Do i need to do any changes to the mst file? this .msi is a vendor & created using Installshiled. thanks for your help skj

Can't get auto update to work (secure proxy etc)

Ever since I installed adminstudio I have been unable to get updates. I am behind a secure proxy that requires authentication. I haven't been able to find a way to set up adminstudio to handle this.

calref by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuner: 1620 Creation of summary information failed

I have a fairly basic transform for Office XP that I have modified just in the product code setup property. When I try to save it I get the above error. It also says check whether you have enough space and that you are not currently trying to run th ...

em-jpk by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cab include MSI

hello sorry for my english but i'm french,:-)I would built a package MSI of Acrobat Reader 7 but when a launch my MSI, I'm an error because I'm not the Cabinet file.how include Cab file in MSI file ???? Thanks

Strange error -1024 building repackager output

I have captured an install using repackager, and am now trying to build it into an msi. The following error is preventing it building...ISDEV : error -1024: The source file "D:\Packages\SAPFE+ capture\WindowsFolder\Installer\[\{]6980A820-287D-4D56-99...

calref by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos