cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

support for AdminStudio 7.0 SMS Edition?

We are having some issues with repackaging tool in the SMS Edition of AdminStudio 7.0Would anyone have information on what channels are available to support this edition.We have requirement to standardize packaging around the MSI format and would the...

Edit Installshlield Setup.exe

Hi,i am new to Admin Studio.I want to edit the executable of an installshield package (Sun Java Runtime Environment 'jre-1_5_0_06-windows-i586-p.exe'), to get the some parameters of the msi-file. Is this possible with adminstudio?Manfred

Ice33

When I fixed some ice33 errors I got some strange value data in the registry.E.g.[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ProgID\shell\open\command]command = N(-jI0{yY8kpGOg98jIY>)FCjK*O)G9imi$xJyEm) "%1"Anyone know what it is? Is it used for anything?

[newbie-quest] "Allusers"

Hi,I made a package and after compiling it I get a message that the ALLUSERS is defined. When I delete this property in the editor it works fine for profile A and profile B. When I install it for a new user C, the program won't work. How do I define ...

Default Save - P:\data

By default when i click on save or save as its going to my documents, how do i change this to p:\data i have already changed "start in" the shortcut to p:\data thanks skj

URGENT-Acrobat Professional 7

As part of our customization, we need to hide below two menu's o Help > Adobe Expert Support o Help > Accessibility Information Online C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\Javascripts\MenuHide.js file contains ----------------------------------...

How do I solve ICE43 and ICE57

I dont't know how to solve theses errors above. Wich data are per-user data ?I'd like to have the shortcut created for all users and not per user.ICE43 Error Component natural.exe_COM has non-advertised shortcuts. It should use a registry key under H...

LeclercM by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoying AdminStudio 11 feature

I'm setting permissions for a folder and of course I get errors :mad: I get a component that is not associated; it's not added to the currently selected feature. The component is not visible in the Setup Design view, the only place where you can add...