cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiseScript Editor context menu missing 'Preferences'

When I click on the Edit menu a dropdown opens but there is no 'Preferences' displayed as an option. It appears cut off (see screenshot). How do I restore this menu item and

wise_menu.png

edit my preferences?

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This may be an issue with the WiseScript Editor not handling the resolution of your screen properly. Can you try changing your screen resolution to different settings to see if that helps?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Or if the screen resolution doesn't help, another thing to try is to invoke the WiseScript editor from the command line and include the "/PE" command line option.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Launch WiseScript Editor using the /pe command line switch to start seeing the Preferences and Debug menu options.

image.png

image.png

Top Kudoed Authors