cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuner crashes with no error

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I've created a response MST to an prepackaged MSI application called WRQ Reflection X. Whenever I click on Files and Folders, Tuner "crashes" (i.e. closes) without error message. Any clues on how to resolve this?

This is using Admin Studio 5.02
(4) Replies
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Can you please send me the MSI package for which you want to create a transform.

Also we have seen this crash in Tuner before and we have fixed this bug but this fix will be released in our next release.

We can use your MSI package as our test data and make sure that Files & Folders view shows up correctly and does not crash Tuner.
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I am also having the exact same issue. Do I need to purchase the 5.5 upgrade to resolve the issue?
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I got same error when using Admin Studio 5.02 tuner to modify MST for Roxio easy cd creator 5.2 basic. Is there any patch for this problem?
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Can you please tell me which version of Tuner you are using?

If you are using a version less then Tuner 5.0, I will recommend that you upgrade Tuner to the latest version.

If you are using Tuner 5.0 or greater then please send me the MSI package at ambera@installshield.com, I can then look at the problem and get back to you guys.