cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 2003 Transform

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I just got the enterprise version of Office 2003. I started up Tuner, and pointed it to the std11.msi on the cd. The Office 2003 setup starts, I enter my CD key for office, click next, and then it disappears, and tells me that it's done and a package has been created.
I get none of the options, prompts, or location choices. It just takes the cd key and then tells me that it's done.
I tried to install it, to see what it did, and only the MS Tools were installed, however i can't get Tuner to run the MSI in it's entirety.
I can run the MSI alone, and I get all the prompts, but I cannot get Tuner to run it..

Has Anyone ever see this before?
(3) Replies
I had the same problem. I am all for using the Tuner tool when ever possible, however when it comes to office products...

I suggest you stay with Microsoft tools on this one. You can find them here.
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
It is possible to use Tuner to create a proper transform with Office 2003. But it takes some time and knowledge. However, as the other person posted, it is probably easier to just use the tools Provided by Microsoft.
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
The microsoft custom installation wizard is actually an OEM version of tuner made specifically for office. it can be found int he office 2003 resource kit. It has all the options you will need.