cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETA on AdminStudio 12.0?

Anyone have any information on an expected release date for AdminStudio 12.0? I assume it will be sometime this year. If there is not a known date, does Flexera have a target Quarter of this year they are shooting for?

Thanks,
MSIFTW
(5) Replies
Installshield 2013 is already released with the new App-V 5 support so it should be a matter of weeks I guess 😉
MSIFTW wrote:
Anyone have any information on an expected release date for AdminStudio 12.0? I assume it will be sometime this year. If there is not a known date, does Flexera have a target Quarter of this year they are shooting for?

AdminStudio 2013 was released today (July 16, 2013)
I am very impressed. This used to be a solid 6 months.
Evan Border wrote:
AdminStudio 2013 was released today (July 16, 2013)

For current 11.5 user how do we get this update. The built in auto update or a stand alone download?

if download do you have a link?
ocsscott69 wrote:
For current 11.5 user how do we get this update. The built in auto update or a stand alone download?
if download do you have a link?

There usually is a small period of time before the auto-update begins alerting customers to the new release, so I think that may start in a week or so. If your account has been updated to reflect the new version, you will see it available for download in the Flexera Software Product and License Center:
https://flexerasoftware.subscribenet.com/
The person in your company who handles the licensing will have the login and password for the site.

You may need to e-mail or call support or sales to have your account updated, I believe they call it "fulfillment", to the new version. And I'm assuming you are current on maintenance.

If you want to evaluate AdminStudio 2013, you can go to the following webpage and fill in a few details and it will instantly allow you to download the install:
h t t p : / / learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/AR-EVAL-AdminStudio (obviously get rid of the spaces in h t t p : / / ...I didn't want the forum truncating the URL)
http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/AR-EVAL-AdminStudio

The eval download is exactly the same install that you would find in the Flexera Software Product and License Center. Bit-identical. When you install it it will be in 21-day eval mode. If you plug in a valid serial number it will become the full version of whichever edition the serial unlocks.