cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuner not storing all files added into cab.

Something new for me,

We use Admin Studio 9.5 Enterprise currently on SP2. I have some files I want to add into the install using a transform to do a simple file copy. All the files together take up about 93meg.

Once the MST is saved, I have a log that shows all files have been added to the .cab file. However, when I open the cab file, not all the files exist. I have gone thru individual files (copying the file over then saving the trasnform), I did come across when the pdf file I want to copy over gives me the error "The file '' could not be extracted from the CAB file 'C:\AdminStudioShared\Packages\PCKits\4_CompletedMSI\VHI PC-Kits0.cab'. This file is necessary to successfully save the transform. You must either delete the file, or delete and readd the file to the transform."

Even if I don't add the one pdf file seems that I cannot add all the files at once without losing half of them in the cab file.:confused:
(1) Reply
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi,

Can you try using IS 2010 and use a transform project to create the transform? Check if this behaves differently.

Thanks!