cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does adminstudio work with Radia CA 9.1?

Hi,
I came across this tool for the purpose of creating msi packages. I have never used this tool and would like to know does this tool work with Radia CA 9.1?
As far as I could understand, you can integrate couple of other asset management applications with this tool such as SCCM,Symantec Altris ,etc.
Looking forward to hear soon.

Thanks
Ankur
(3) Replies
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi Ankur,

No, AdminStudio does not distribute msi/applications to the Radia/HP distribution systems, if that is your end goal. However, the msi files it will help create should be compatible with any distribution systems.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Alpesh wrote:
Hi Ankur,

No, AdminStudio does not distribute msi/applications to the Radia/HP distribution systems, if that is your end goal. However, the msi files it will help create should be compatible with any distribution systems.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Thanks for your response. Also what would be the correct product version keeping in mind my only requirement is msi packaging? Also any implementation document available online for the same?
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi Ankur,

I would suggest using the latest version - AS 2016. It has some bug fixes for the Repackager from earlier versions, as well as it will include IS 2016. So this should allow you to meet all your msi packaging needs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!