cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Catalog Wizard times out

I've installed AdminStudio 2020 (Standard) on a Windows 10 device (latest build of Win 10) and am trying to run the Application Catalog wizard.  I've also installed SQL Server Express 2019 on the same device.

When I run the Application Catalog wizard, I enter the name of my device, choose Windows Authentication, use "AdminStudio Evaluation Catalog" as the name of the catalog, but then I receive a "Login timeout expired" message when I click the "Test" button.

I've also tried the fully qualified name of my device (devicename.blah.blahblah.com) and "localhost". 

Not sure how to resolve. 

(2) Solutions

Hi. Thank you for the response.

I am using AdminStudio 2020 Standard.

AdminStudioStandard.png

Screen shot of the error when testing the SQL connection: 

AdminStudio_timeout.png

View solution in original post

Just checked the AdminStudio product comparison page and saw that the Application Catalog isn't available for Standard Edition. Ignore previous post. Thank you.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi,

As per your comments, I understand that you are using Standard Edition of Adminstudio. HoweverStandard edition of Adminstudio doesn't include the feature "Application Manager".

So, could you please provide me the following information which will help me to look into your query further.

1. Which Edition of Adminstudio(Professional/Enterprise)  you are currently using.
2. Provide the screenshot of the error you are seeing.

Thanks,

Hi. Thank you for the response.

I am using AdminStudio 2020 Standard.

AdminStudioStandard.png

Screen shot of the error when testing the SQL connection: 

AdminStudio_timeout.png

Just checked the AdminStudio product comparison page and saw that the Application Catalog isn't available for Standard Edition. Ignore previous post. Thank you.