cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Application Catalog Empty

Hey

I have been working on some tidy up over the past few days on our application catalog to make sure this was upto date with our most recent packaged apps. 

Our catalog had around 550 apps split across 10 groups based on Live, Retired, Work In Progress and whether these were Apple Mac, Windows Desktop or Windows Server. 

I also wanted to get our compatability stats up to date so ran tests against all apps. That was last night and when I returned today the Test had failed on app 40 of 529. 

However when I now go into the Application Catalog it is empty. No apps, nothing available in reports, nothing in anaylze. Nothing!

If I query the database on a view such as dbo.AsApplicationTree I can see all apps are still listed. 

Can anyone help me understand why the view is blank? 

(1) Solution

Database restore wasn't required. 

Looks like someone removed my permissions on the database...

I can now see my apps again!

View solution in original post

(6) Replies

Hi,

Could you please kill the AdminStudio Host process and also close all the windows related to AdminStudio. Then relaunch AdminStudio again and let me know whether the issue gets resolved or not.

Could you please provide me your email ID?

Thanks,

I have restarted all services and processes associated with adminstudio - same result. 

I have restarted the server where adminstudio is installed - same result. 

Im also receiving an error when trying to create a new group (see the attached image)

Thank you for the update.

Could you please raise a support ticket with all the details which will help us to look into this issue further?

Thanks,

I am requesting a SQL database restore from the last known good config. 

Will update you on progress. 

Database restore wasn't required. 

Looks like someone removed my permissions on the database...

I can now see my apps again!

Thank you for the update.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved now.

Thanks,