cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio 2020 keeps prompting for license

Just upgraded from AdminStudio 2019 to 2020 (2019 version notified me there was an upgrade available). Now every time I launch AdminStudio from the Start menu (running latest build of Windows 10), I get prompted with a dialog saying I have 21 days remaining for evaluation. 

I choose the option "Activate or Purchase AdminStudio".  I enter the Activation Code, click the "Activate" button, then receive an "Activation Complete!" notification.

And then the same dialog appears about having 21 days to evaluate. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Tried rebooting the system but that didn't help. 

Final odd thing is when I click "Check for Updates", I get a dialog saying "The Software Manager does not recognize this product. Please contact your software vendor for updates to this product. Error 13001: Product Not Registered with the FLEXnet Connect."

Next thing I was going to try was a complete uninstall/reinstall unless someone can suggest a less time-consuming fix.

Thank you. 

(2) Solutions

Hi Dale,

I think you are using the activation code of Adminstudio 2019 to upgrade to Adminstudio 2020, because of which you are getting into evaluation mode.

So could you please provide me your Email ID and organization ID as well, so that you can get a new activation code to upgrade to Adminstudio 2020.

Please confirm if its not the case. 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Before providing your details, could you please check in your Product and License center do you have a new activation code for Adminstudio 2020.

If yes, please use that activation code and let me know your observations.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi Dale,

I think you are using the activation code of Adminstudio 2019 to upgrade to Adminstudio 2020, because of which you are getting into evaluation mode.

So could you please provide me your Email ID and organization ID as well, so that you can get a new activation code to upgrade to Adminstudio 2020.

Please confirm if its not the case. 

Thanks,

Before providing your details, could you please check in your Product and License center do you have a new activation code for Adminstudio 2020.

If yes, please use that activation code and let me know your observations.

Thanks,

I was able to have someone access the Product and License center, and from there they were able to retrieve the activation code for the new 2020 version of AdminStudio.

I’ve entered the code and verified it works. Thank you.