cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-1527: No files are included in the project.

Using DEMO version of Admin Studio Pro.
Created Legacy install with "Installation Monitoring"
Did so on my clean machine, with drives mapped back to my development PC. Shares on dev machine are full rights.
Completed the repackaging process, then go to dev PC, open ASP(AdminStudioPro)Developer, & choose *.inc file.
When process is done, there's a warning that "ISDEV : warning -1527: No files are included in the project."
And there is no dirctory structure created on the dev PC mirroring the clean PC's directory..??!!

What's the deal?
I told the repackager to use dev PC to store the packge.
-----------------
System specs:
clean PC= WinNT4.0, SP6a Netware Client 4.7
All admin rights for testing user.

Dev Pc=Win2000, SP2

Thanks much for any replies!!!
Rich
(4) Replies
You will have to install the standalone repackager to use the 'InstallMonitor' method to repackage. Mapping the drive for using 'InstallMonitor' method is not supported. Look for setup.exe in the repackager folder.
I may be missing your point, but it sounds like you're saying I need to install on the clean PC the repackager app?

I watched the Webinar on repackaging, where they package acobat, & they map drives to the PC where Installshield is installed...

I don't get it...
Surely, that's not what you meant...
Rich
Sorry I wasn't clear. Currently, on NT4, sp6a installmonitor method for repackaging will not work as is in your case. 2000 and XP are not a problem. Their may be a workaround. Write to me at praveenl@installshield.com to discuss.
Thanks
I see. I tested it, and you are of course, correct.
I installed just the repackager, & excluded all associated directories, & it worked fine...
thanks from Maine!