cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What details SVM Cloud agent share

Hi,

Just would like to know what details SVM cloud agent share in order to compare the results against vulnerability database. I know we do share (hostname, meta data of products) but is there any thing else which we do share, if it is in default operational mode.

Thanks & Regards,
Fawad Laiq
(1) Solution
RDanailov
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi Fawad,

Thank you for this wonderful question. In order to help you with your question, and help other customers and users that may have ended up asking this question, I've created a new KB that answers the question and provides a quick tip on how you can determine yourself (or the customer can) of what data is sent at all times you need to.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Software-Vulnerability-Manager/What-data-is-sent-by-SVM-Agents-to-the-Cloud/ta-p/115672

If you feel there's more you want us to add to the article, do not hesitate to suggest improvements.
As usual, if this answers your question, please mark the article as a Solution so that others can reuse it easily. 

Thanks!

Regards,
Rosen
"To understand where a system breaks, one should think like the person who built it"

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
RDanailov
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi Fawad,

Thank you for this wonderful question. In order to help you with your question, and help other customers and users that may have ended up asking this question, I've created a new KB that answers the question and provides a quick tip on how you can determine yourself (or the customer can) of what data is sent at all times you need to.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Software-Vulnerability-Manager/What-data-is-sent-by-SVM-Agents-to-the-Cloud/ta-p/115672

If you feel there's more you want us to add to the article, do not hesitate to suggest improvements.
As usual, if this answers your question, please mark the article as a Solution so that others can reuse it easily. 

Thanks!

Regards,
Rosen
"To understand where a system breaks, one should think like the person who built it"