cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I browse the SKU library?

Are we not able to search the SKU library in FlexeraOne ITAM without having the actual SKU? If so, why is that please? It doesn't make any sense to me to not be able to browse the SKU library freely.

Thanks

(8) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Flexera limits the use case/searchability to protect their intellectual property/content.

Thanks for your reply. Very strange and makes no sense to me. I can enter a SKU, and if it exists in the SKU library I can select it, so why we can't just browse it without a SKU seems a little odd. First tool I've used that doesn't permit this...

Thanks

I submitted a Flexera Idea back in 2020 for customers who have use cases based on this type of activity

https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ITAM-I-118

Please vote on it!

Please vote on it!

Voted! Thank you

VidaS
By Level 2 Flexeran
Level 2 Flexeran

Hi all,

We are investigating what can be done in this area to improve the user experience. I am hoping to have some more news in early 2024. Please keep voting for the ideas, it helps us better prioritize things that matter.

Regards

Vida
Sr. Product Manager

Thank you. It would be super helpful, and really would help improve the UX.

VidaS
By Level 2 Flexeran
Level 2 Flexeran

Hi Everyone,

I have some great news! We will be opening up the ability to browse in our SKU Library! The first iteration for this feature will be released in Spring 2024! We will be posting more updates soon. Stay tuned.

Regards

Vida
Sr. Product Manager

Hallelujah! This will benefit so many users. Thank you 🙂