cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP test connection failed with message "An unexpected error occured when trying to test the connection.Check the beacon engine logs for more details."

Hi Forum,

Recently I observed that SAP connection that we have created is failing when we tried to do test connection with error message.An unexpected error occured when trying to test the connection.Check the beacon engine logs for more details.

By later checking in beacon logs I got this.

2023-09-08 08:45:53,386 [es.ShellExecuteService|ShellExec] [ERROR] An unexpected error occurred:
2023-09-08 08:45:53,386 [es.ShellExecuteService|ShellExec] [ERROR] Could not load file or assembly 'sapnco, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
2023-09-08 08:45:53,402 [es.ShellExecuteService| IPC] [INFO ] Process complete
2023-09-08 08:45:53,402 [.TestConnectionService| IPC] [INFO ] TestConnection tool returned exit code 1
2023-09-08 08:45:53,402 [on.Common.BeaconConfig| IPC] [ERROR] Failed to read 'Flexera.Beacon.Common.TestConnectionResult' from 'C:\Windows\TEMP\result_xai20mnr.xml': There is an error in XML document (0, 0).

Can Someone help me to troubleshoot this issue and understanding the cause.

Regards

Reshma B

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This error may indicate that you have not yet installed the SAP Connector Libraries. See the following pages for information about this:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This error may indicate that you have not yet installed the SAP Connector Libraries. See the following pages for information about this:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Agreed and I found that in UAT tenant 2023 R1.3 we are not seeing this issue but in prod we are having this?