cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report/view showing which licenses don't have enterprise group restrictions

Hi,

I need a way to  see which licenses don't have any enterprise group restrictions without manually opening the Restrictions tab for each license one by one. I cannot find a column including this information.

How should I proceed? Thanks in advance.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately there is nothing like this available in Flexera One ITAM that I can think of. I think you may need to bite the bullet and inspect each license you want to check one by one.

If you think being able to report on restrictions like this would be a useful feature to add in Flexera One ITAM, you may want to consider logging an idea in Flexera Ideas so that people can vote on it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately there is nothing like this available in Flexera One ITAM that I can think of. I think you may need to bite the bullet and inspect each license you want to check one by one.

If you think being able to report on restrictions like this would be a useful feature to add in Flexera One ITAM, you may want to consider logging an idea in Flexera Ideas so that people can vote on it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)