cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexeraONE ITAM to ServiceNow

Hello,

We are looking to feed license availability information into ServiceNow to support automation for software requests. For example, if a user submits a request for X application to be deployed to his/her machine via ServiceNow, as part of the approval process, we would like to be able to feed into ServiceNow (and map to the ServiceNow application) the license availability from ITAM. Is this possible please and has anyone done this before?

Thank you

(1) Solution

Different flavors of Flexera One ITAM subscriptions are sold under a range of SKUs, so there is not one simple answer to that question. You should check with your Flexera account team to understand the specifics of any entitlements that you have.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Performing a check for license availability during the workflow for processing a software request submitted through ServiceNow is a key capability included in Flexera's App Broker product when used with Flexera One ITAM (or FlexNet Manager Suite).

Here's a snapshot of some of the key benefits of App Broker, as listed on the product landing page at https://www.flexera.com/products/app-broker-app-portal:

image.png

You can find more details in the following data sheet that describes the App Broker for ServiceNow product: https://www.flexera.com/sites/default/files/datasheet-app-broker.pdf

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

This is most useful, thank you. Is App Broker included as part of ITAM, or is it a separate, chargeable module?

Thanks

Different flavors of Flexera One ITAM subscriptions are sold under a range of SKUs, so there is not one simple answer to that question. You should check with your Flexera account team to understand the specifics of any entitlements that you have.