cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITV Private Catalog

Hi,

Do we have Private Catalog feature for ITV as we have in BDNA ? If yes, how GAP Fill process works for ITV? 

If information available please point me to the correct documentation?

Thanks,

Ajinkya!

(1) Solution

@ajinkyarevealit 

Private catalog functionality is released with limited availability in IT Visibility for now, but is being fully developed over the next quarters: 

Capture.PNG

The gap fill process for IT Visibility is similar to Data Platform, but obviously Flexera's content team will have access to the raw discovery/inventory data through Flexera One. I'm not sure if that answers the question as you're asking in context of the private catalog feature, but please feel free to elaborate on it.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@ajinkyarevealit 

Private catalog functionality is released with limited availability in IT Visibility for now, but is being fully developed over the next quarters: 

Capture.PNG

The gap fill process for IT Visibility is similar to Data Platform, but obviously Flexera's content team will have access to the raw discovery/inventory data through Flexera One. I'm not sure if that answers the question as you're asking in context of the private catalog feature, but please feel free to elaborate on it.

Thanks,