cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITAM Dashboard - Under purchased cost

Hi there,

We have created a corporate license in our system to cover specific unlicensed product until we will get all the past purchases entered in the system from all of our local IT from several subsidiaries, this way we have the ability to track the under purchased cost for that product for all subsidiaries, if there is not yet a local license for that product to cover the local use. 

This financial risk appears in the ITAM dashboard on the under purchased cost score card.

I would like that cost to be "subsidiary dependent", based on role assign to ITAM users, but when I use an ITAM account dedicated for a subsidiary + read only on corporate license, the cost displayed in the dashboard is the total cost (group level cost) and not the under purchased cost for that subsidiary regarding to the local usage. Strangely if we drill down and switch to the licence at risk and switch to the  consumption tab in the license properties, we only see the consumption for that subsidiary.
Did I miss something ?  Do we have to create dedicated licenses for all subsidiaries in order to have in the dashboard only the financial risk for that subsidiary ?

Thanks for your input.

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately the ability to show scoped data like you've described here is not a current capability in the IT Asset Management dashboard.

If this capability would be beneficial for you, you may want to log it as an Idea on the ideas site for people to comment and vote on.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)