cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,

I really need some help please.

Background: We are migrating our production IBM Planning Analytics TM1 server from on-premises to Microsoft Azure. We license TM1 via sub-cap licensing and have Flexera in IBM PVU mode and we produce reports from Flexera on a quarterly basis as per the IBM IPAA. We have spun up a new server in Azure and deployed TM1. I am aware we have 90 days to support migration as per the IBM Temporary Additional Use Policy. The server in Azure runs on shared infrastructure and I have noticed that in Flexera the inventory device is reporting the IBM region as unknown, which I understand we need to address ASAP. Is the region supposed to populate automatically and if not do I have to set it manually? How do I do this please? What if the server changes region, too? My final question is once the on-premises server has been decommissioned do we need to do anything more other than delete the inventory device from Flexera. Currently I am seeing both servers on the IBM PVU Consumption Report, and it is reporting that we are non-compliant. When we decommission the on-premises server and delete it from Flexera will the deleted inventory device be removed from the IBM PVU Consumption report or will it remain and just show as a deleted device. Is that normal and is it acceptable by IBM? I am panicking because we were almost caught out once due to an issue with the PVU reports generated from Flexera and I am trying my best to avoid this situation again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

(0) Replies