cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Flexera One coexist with Flexnet Manager Suite?

Hello,

We are currently running FNMS On Premise in our environment and was looking into Flexera One. So far, as I understand, Flexera One is a tool mainly to visualize. So for example, IT Asset Management can be visualized in Flexera One. Now I am wondering what use is Flexera One to us when we have FNMS. I have found this image on the Flexera website regarding IT Asset Management:

flexera_one.PNG
The information above can also be found in FNMS. Why would Flexera One be useful for us? What more adds Flexera One in adition to FNMS? Also, I noticed Flexera One exists of more than just IT Asset Management, but also IT Visibility, FinOps and Cloud Optimization and Migration. If we ever decide to use Flexera One, do you get (or pay for ) all components, or would it also be posible only to get the IT Asset Management part?

I am trying to figure out if Flexera one is a useful adition to our environment.

(1) Solution

@bleepie 

The Flexera One platform facilitates many use cases as you already described above, and yes, it can be subscribed to in many different ways, (multiple SKUs). IT Asset Management includes SaaS management capabilities besides what's included with FNMS on-premise as an example, but I would encourage you to contact your Flexera account team to discuss the options and how these may facilitate use cases and provide business outcomes and value to your organization.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@bleepie 

The Flexera One platform facilitates many use cases as you already described above, and yes, it can be subscribed to in many different ways, (multiple SKUs). IT Asset Management includes SaaS management capabilities besides what's included with FNMS on-premise as an example, but I would encourage you to contact your Flexera account team to discuss the options and how these may facilitate use cases and provide business outcomes and value to your organization.

Thanks,