cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed explanation needed for System Tasks -> Task/Step

Hi There,

While I am going through the System Tasks, I see various Tasks/Steps. I would like to know as much detailed information/explanation as possible for these Tasks/Steps. Would appreciate if anyone can share me the links or explain me these. I could get for few from the Documentation as below. 

TaskExplanation
ActiveUsers 
DesktopAssetImport 
DesktopAssetOwners 
Exporting 
Flexera SaaS Manager 
FlexNet Manager Suite 
FNMPDataWarehouse 
Gathering business data 
Gathering inventory datacovers the collection of inventory information from Flexera inventory collection technologies and third-party sources
Gathering VMware inventory 
Import into stagingcovers saving the uploaded inventory data in staging tables that are separate from the operational tables in the compliance database
Import inventory devicescovers the move from the staging tables to the operational tables 
Importing into application server 
Importing purchases 
Oracle GLAS archive generation 
OracleGLASArchive 
Performing discovery 
Processing PO entitlements 
Reconcile licenses 
Reconcile software licensesrecalculates the license consumption figures based on the latest imported inventory data (so that now all inventory data and its impact on license consumption is fully available).
Reconciliation 
RetireDesktopAssets 
RetireServerAssets 
SCCM Servers 
ServerAssetLifecycle 
Uploaded file 
Uploading to Application Servercovers the transfer process across the network
vCenter Inventory 
(2) Replies

any reply plz?? 

@chakra_flexera 

Some of the system tasks will be specific to your implementation, some are headers of the actual tasks, etc. but I think the main documentation page System Tasks and all its hyperlinks to other relevant pages will be a good starting point.

Thanks,