cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Planned non-renewal

Hello,  I am getting an error when I check Planned non-renewal. So after I click on the check box and save, the change it is not happening. What could be the reason? Note that I have already made the status as retired. And this is happening only for some 

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you share any further details of the error you are receiving? Maybe share a screenshot show what it looks like?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hello Chris,

If you see the attached screenshot I have clicked the check box and saved the changes, but it refresh back to uncheck. I have also updated it as retired in Identification tab.

Thanks. So I understand you are not actually seeing any error message, but are unable to save changes to the "Planned non-renewal" checkbox.

That sounds like the following issue which is currently affecting the Flexera One ITAM environment:

IOK-1047109: Changes to the "Planned non-renewal" checkbox on licenses cannot be saved

I understand that work is happening to address this in one of the next upcoming monthly Flexera One ITAM updates.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hello,
Thank you. After the update it is working now.