cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a Recommendations message by subscribing or webhook?

I'm working on how to integrate Optima into our system.
I have a question about whether there is a subscription or Webhook way to receive Optima Recommendations message/event?

(1) Solution

Hi Mason,

The Recommendations functionality within Optima only allows for manual sharing by email. However, we offer many similar recommendations in the form of automated policies in our Policy Catalog within the Governance module of our product. These automated policy recommendations can trigger an email report to you or any other addresses you specify whenever certain kinds of waste are identified. 

As for the request to receive notifications via subscription or Webhook for the recommendations in Optima, I've captured that as an enhancement request for future iterations of the recommendation capability. 

Best regards,
Megan

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi Mason,

The Recommendations functionality within Optima only allows for manual sharing by email. However, we offer many similar recommendations in the form of automated policies in our Policy Catalog within the Governance module of our product. These automated policy recommendations can trigger an email report to you or any other addresses you specify whenever certain kinds of waste are identified. 

As for the request to receive notifications via subscription or Webhook for the recommendations in Optima, I've captured that as an enhancement request for future iterations of the recommendation capability. 

Best regards,
Megan

Top Kudoed Authors