cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation issue

Hello, we are running into issues with allocation.  We are in the process of importing our current purchases/licenses.  We purchase licenses as they are requested on demand.  We have few that are co-termed, but the rest have different expiration dates.  I import the purchases at a SKU level so when i go into the License Properties on the consumption tab to allocate there is no way to allocate a specific license that expires on a certain date to a specific user.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Danielle

(1) Reply

@daniellezich 

I think that you have to try to make use of the process steps to trigger updates to the license, e.g., 

1.  Use the request and purchase processes to update the license with requestor, request # and expiration date of the individually purchased entitlements: Capture.PNG
  2.  Use the same process steps to update allocations to the users (requestors), e.g., using the recently released License Allocation API 

This is obviously just an idea "off the top" without knowing anything about how these processes are implemented... and without any idea on how easy it may be to implement...

Thanks,