cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Creative Cloud Authentication Changes - Assume Direct Integration Issue?

We suddenly got this notification in our Managed SaaS Applications...

Adobe CC-1.png

On click Adobe Announcement,

This link comes up:

https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/ServerToServerAuthentication/migration/

Then clicked Learn More Button…

Text changes:

Adobe CC-2.png

Can someone please explain exactly what it is we have to do? Redo our Direct Connect a different way? If so, how? The documentation on the link is hard for me to understand, looking for some direction in plain English, if possible.  Do I need to go back to the Engineer who set up our Direct Connect and tell him it needs to be done in a different way?

I was about to do a major project in Adobe, trying to separate out what was there before Direct Connect put a whole lot of new licenses in there... should I wait and address the above first?

I would much appreciate it if someone could please give me some direction here,
Thanks,
Dawn King

(1) Solution

Hi @Dawn_King ,

Further details will be made available when we are a little closer to the release date for this change. At a high level:

• You will not need to create a new managed application in Flexera One SaaS Manager.
  • No data will be lost .
  • You will need to create Oauth credentials for your Adobe Creative Cloud managed application to continue to work. Further details on how to do this within the Adobe developer console, can be found here. You may find working with the team who helped you configure the integration in the first instance will be of help here.
  • Once you have done this, you will need to edit the managed application in Flexera One SaaS Manager, and add the new authentication details. Full details will be supplied on how to do this as part of the pre-release announcement I mentioned above.

Thanks

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi @Dawn_King ,

Further details will be made available when we are a little closer to the release date for this change. At a high level:

• You will not need to create a new managed application in Flexera One SaaS Manager.
  • No data will be lost .
  • You will need to create Oauth credentials for your Adobe Creative Cloud managed application to continue to work. Further details on how to do this within the Adobe developer console, can be found here. You may find working with the team who helped you configure the integration in the first instance will be of help here.
  • Once you have done this, you will need to edit the managed application in Flexera One SaaS Manager, and add the new authentication details. Full details will be supplied on how to do this as part of the pre-release announcement I mentioned above.

Thanks