cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license consumption rejected

I have a core points (1 core = 1 point) subscription license where a server is being rejected license.  
reason shows:  There are not enough entitlements available on this license to cover this device

i want the device to consume the license and show at risk instead of rejecting the license.  What do i need to change to make this work the way I want it to?

(1) Solution

Is the software product in question covered by a different license?  In other words, the software product is covered by License A and License B.  License A is set as the first priority.

Once the Purchase Quantity for License A is fully used by license consumption, then other installs of this product on other servers would consume against License B.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Is the software product in question covered by a different license?  In other words, the software product is covered by License A and License B.  License A is set as the first priority.

Once the Purchase Quantity for License A is fully used by license consumption, then other installs of this product on other servers would consume against License B.