cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are facing the report log issues in one of the third-party vendor daemons Dassault Systemes (DSLS)

Hi Team,

We are facing the report log issues in one of the third-party vendor daemons Dassault Systemes (DSLS).

It is working fine until 7th November, after it is not working from 7th November.

Report logs are captured in the admin server, and it is getting logs but 0KB logs is generated.

When we verified in the license server logs are generating properly.

After we tried to update the report log manually, but it is not updating the report log in the admin server.

Agent is UP and running fine and the agent is Unix server agent in the license server.

I have attached the report log issue documents, please help us to solve the issue.

Regards,

Dhananjayan

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

One question to consider is whether you are aware of anything changing around 7th November. For example, was the DSLS vendor daemon upgraded, or something else done that might have resulted in the logs it generates changing in some way?

If you can share a sample of what is appearing in the DSLS logs here (from both before and after 7th November), then people may be able to comment further. Do be careful to avoid sharing any confidential information that may appear in there.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)