cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User accont "FNMP\svc-jenkins" made updates to most of my licenses on 10/22

By Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked about 10 of my license records and most of them are reporting this entry in the history tab - 

10/22/2019 2:14:55 amFNMP\svc-jenkinsAny cloud service provider was changed from 0 to 1

I'm pretty sure that none of the business adapters I ran last night made any changes to the licenses. Can someone explain what triggered this update?

(1) Solution

FNMP\svc-jenkins is the name of one of the internal FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud service accounts that may be used to make authorized updates to database values. In this case, the updates were to modify the default settings around using licenses for Any cloud service provider for a limited set of licenses. Full details about the upcoming change were included in this announcement on October 3:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

Dear @Anonymous 

This is Kevin, good to talk to you again. 

May I please suggest opening a support case we can look into based on your account profile to start with. I assume you are using FNMS Cloud , is that correct ?

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
Hey Kevin! It's nice to hear from you, hope you're doing well.

Hi Peter,

FNMP\svc-jenkins is a service account, Is it possible beacon uploaded data imported by cloud service provider adapter and value changed to 1?

HTH

Aamer

FNMP\svc-jenkins is the name of one of the internal FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud service accounts that may be used to make authorized updates to database values. In this case, the updates were to modify the default settings around using licenses for Any cloud service provider for a limited set of licenses. Full details about the upcoming change were included in this announcement on October 3:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
By Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Chris!