Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
peterikeda
Occasional contributor

User accont "FNMP\svc-jenkins" made updates to most of my licenses on 10/22

Jump to solution

I checked about 10 of my license records and most of them are reporting this entry in the history tab - 

10/22/2019 2:14:55 amFNMP\svc-jenkinsAny cloud service provider was changed from 0 to 1

I'm pretty sure that none of the business adapters I ran last night made any changes to the licenses. Can someone explain what triggered this update?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager ChrisG Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: User accont "FNMP\svc-jenkins" made updates to most of my licenses on 10/22

Jump to solution

FNMP\svc-jenkins is the name of one of the internal FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud service accounts that may be used to make authorized updates to database values. In this case, the updates were to modify the default settings around using licenses for Any cloud service provider for a limited set of licenses. Full details about the upcoming change were included in this announcement on October 3:

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Flexera Kevin_Hou
Flexera

Jump to solution

Dear @peterikeda 

This is Kevin, good to talk to you again. 

May I please suggest opening a support case we can look into based on your account profile to start with. I assume you are using FNMS Cloud , is that correct ?

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
0 Kudos
Flexera AamerSharif
Flexera

Jump to solution

Hi Peter,

FNMP\svc-jenkins is a service account, Is it possible beacon uploaded data imported by cloud service provider adapter and value changed to 1?

HTH

Aamer

0 Kudos
Community Manager ChrisG Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

FNMP\svc-jenkins is the name of one of the internal FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud service accounts that may be used to make authorized updates to database values. In this case, the updates were to modify the default settings around using licenses for Any cloud service provider for a limited set of licenses. Full details about the upcoming change were included in this announcement on October 3:

View solution in original post

peterikeda
Occasional contributor

Jump to solution
Thanks Chris!
0 Kudos