cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrecognized SKU submission process

It's normal to send unrecognized evidence to the FNMS catalog teams for them to build applications based on this. But what about unrecognized SKUs? We have plenty of unrecognized IBM skus. Can't we simply submit those to get the entire application and license model built all in one single shot? 

(4) Replies
shuduguru
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi, 

Yes you can! Please submit a support ticket with the list of IBM unrecognized SKUs and content team will process those SKUs and map to application and license model.

Thanks, 
Srivatsa HS

In my previous company I went through a middle person to get SKU Library updates submitted to Flexera.  We were required to use a Excel template to collect the information of the software asset along with the SKU in question.

In my current role I need to develop a process to accomplish what was state above.  How does one go about submitting a ticket to Flexera?  What are the procedures from the customer's prospective for what data needs to be submitted with the ticket?

Thanks!

Jim

Hi! To begin filing support tickets, go to "Get Support" > "Open New Case." You can view the past cases by clicking "Get Support" > "Case Portal. For more context I will send you a work in progress training on support. This should give you a nice overview of what to expect. Here are some additional links that may help:

1. Best Practices for case submission: https://community.flexera.com/t5/Using-the-Case-Portal/Best-practices-for-Case-Submission/ta-p/111771/jump-to/first-unread-message
2. How to view all cases from your company: https://community.flexera.com/t5/Using-the-Case-Portal/How-to-View-All-Cases-from-Your-Company/ta-p/104094/jump-to/first-unread-message
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Thank you for the reply and information!

I did a chat with Tonia and got all the information I needed. (Tonia was really helpful!)

In the information you provided me there is additional information on my next task. So that will make things easier!

Thank you for the support,

Jim