cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create an Account on Flexera Community

I am not able to create an account on Flexera community,  could you please provide me with the appropriate link where I can able to create my user account.

(5) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
As you have successfully posted this message, you already have an account in Flexera Community: you logged in using that account when you did this post.

Is there some other type of account that you are looking for?
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @ChrisG I think @vinod_jadhav is looking for PLC(Product and License Center) access through community.

@vinod_jadhav You need to raise a request to PLC and then admin needs to approve your request, only then you will get the access.

Please check with your PLC admin for more instructions @ChrisG might have few screenshots with steps to help you further.

Thanks for the pointer @chirag_sharma2.

@vinod_jadhav - If Chirag's pointers don't help and your Product & License Center administrator is unable to work out what needs to be done to grant you access to that site on behalf of your organization, you may need to raise a case with Flexera Support to have somebody look at your account details.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

@vinod_jadhav I found a link for you- Please read the instructions and watch a video on how to raise a request for PLC.
Hope it helps!