cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@linda_s_platt  raised a question about the missing applications pulled from the SKU for Red Gate SQL Toolbelt. Will this be resolved as it is still skewing the Toolbelt consumption numbers and one has to manually add missing applications.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds like you may be trying to connect with somebody to ask about a particular update to library content published by Flexera. I would suggest reaching out to Flexera to ask about that.

Alternatively, if you have a license record in FlexNet Manager Suite/Flexera One ITAM that should cover installations of additional applications that are in the ARL, then you can link those applications yourself directly by editing the license record.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds like you may be trying to connect with somebody to ask about a particular update to library content published by Flexera. I would suggest reaching out to Flexera to ask about that.

Alternatively, if you have a license record in FlexNet Manager Suite/Flexera One ITAM that should cover installations of additional applications that are in the ARL, then you can link those applications yourself directly by editing the license record.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks ChrisG... I did end up linking the missing applications.