Highlighted
Active participant

Report builder in SQL

Is there any way to access, execute and collect, through the SQL queries, resutls from reports created in webui - Report builder (custom or built in ones alike)?

I failed to find a table responsible for this. I'm running on-prem 2019 R2, db used is MS SQL.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Re: Report builder in SQL

Hello @MrPotato,

The ComplianceSavedSearch table in the Compliance DB may be of interest to you - particularly the SearchSQL column.

https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2020R1/EN/Schema/index.html#SysRef/schema/ComplianceSche...

HTH,

Joseph

If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
Highlighted
Active participant

Hi @jjensen, appreciate your quick reply. I understand there should be a procedure or a function where I can use data from this table to execute said reports. Is there any further reading material on this?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Intrepid explorer

Hi @jjensen I get query details from SearchSQL but not able to execute the same. Can you please guide me how to execute and extract the report from backend?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

@msutharh 

The SearchSQL column contains the SQL code, so if you declare and set the required variables you should be able to execute it from SQL Server Management Studio's query editor. The query editor will highlight the missing variables that need to be declared.

If you share its content in the forum other community members may be able to provide specific guidance.

Thanks,