cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommends PURL Comment Update

Does anyone else get these unactionable license recommendations to update the PURL comments?

"Recommendations with a choice of settings cannot be processed automatically. Please consider manually updating 'PURL comment' to one of the values shown above."
(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, this happens from time to time if comments are updated. Comments are informational, so if you choose not to make any updates it won't affect the license calculations.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

How does one make updates to the PURL comments?  I would like to make the updates but the Web UI does not appear to provide a way to make these updates.

Comments can be added on a license record in the Notes field available on the Identification tab:

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)