cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Java SKU's

In the Oracle Practice Guide there is a list of SKUs that Flexera created to help with Oracle licensing. There are five Java SKU's listed there. I'm wondering if there are additional SKU's that Oracle has created for the licensable Java versions?

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
(1) Solution
shuduguru
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello @EHacking ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
We had shared more oracle native Java SKUs . We had closed the request last week and it should be in your inbox anytime now.

Please note we have updated Oracle Practice Guide by adding more Oracle native SKUs and it will be live on community soon.

Thanks,
Srivatsa HS

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

@EHacking 

As also stated in the Oracle Practice Guide, Oracle rarely provides SKU numbers to customers. Flexera has therefore created mocked Oracle SKUs (and as you also saw in the guide they all begin with the letters FLX-ORCL- to indicate this).

You can request Flexera's content team to add more if you have specific examples that you would like to have entered through the procedures outlined in How to Suggest Changes to the ARL SKU Library or PURL? 

Thanks,

shuduguru
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello @EHacking ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
We had shared more oracle native Java SKUs . We had closed the request last week and it should be in your inbox anytime now.

Please note we have updated Oracle Practice Guide by adding more Oracle native SKUs and it will be live on community soon.

Thanks,
Srivatsa HS

Hello @shuduguru ,

I have checked the Practice Guide, and I am yet to see the Oracle Java SE Subscription licence mapped to a SKU or PURL. 

Is there an update available for this soon? 

Ben